|Buyer’s Rules and Regulations|
|1. Bidding on vehicles implies an understanding of legal obligations and that you have read and understand all stated rules and regulations. If you have any questions, please ask a staff member before bidding
.2. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
3. A 25% Deposit is required on all purchases at the time of the sale. The 25% deposit must be made by cash, check, debit or major credit card. Vehicles purchased on Wednesday must be paid for in full by Friday at 12pm. All vehicles must be paid for in full prior to delivery. By bidding on any vehicles and signing the auction contract, you are legally obligated to and bound by the contract and all rules and regulations of the Auction Company. If you fail to pay in full for any vehicle, you subject yourself to legal action to recover the cost of the vehicle and all legal fees incurred by the Auction Company.
4. All deposits are non-refundable. Failure to settle in full within Auction time limit will result in forfeiture of deposit, and being banned from future auctions
5. Auction Company does not issue temporary tags or liability insurance. We do offer a serviced of obtaining a DMV trip permit. You must have a credit or debit card to pay for the permit. A processing fee of $15 may be paid for by cash, check, debit or credit card.
6. Light System Guidelines:
7. Management of Auction Company has right to accept and reject any and all bids.
8. Auction Company reserves the right to settle all disputes involving bids on any sale.
9. You must be 18 years of age to purchase any vehicles at this auction.
10. No single contract is considered settled until all contracts entered in, on this sale, and any previous sales have been settled in full.
11. Outside Sale (a sale conducted between buyer/seller on auction property & fees not paid) are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Anyone conducting such a sale will be escorted off auction grounds & NOT ALLOWED BACK.
“Title Attached”: means title to vehicle being sold is not here at this time. Spend no money on a title attached until a clean title is in your possession. The car may have to be given back to the seller if they cannot produce a good title. The auction will not be responsible for any money you spend on a title attached vehicle that has to be returned. If title cannot be furnished to buyer within 15 business days after sale, Auction Company will, at customer’s request, refund purchase price and buyer’s fee. Storage: All customers are requested to move vehicles from the lot by Friday afternoon at 5pm. Any vehicles not currently being run through the auction will be charged a storage fee of $5.00 a day and may be towed at owners expense. Central Virginia Auto Auction accepts no responsibility for theft or damage to any property on our lot.
Odometer Policy: Check at the auction stand for signed odometer statements. Do not rely on odometer readings as they may read more or less than actual mileage. Central Virginia Auto Auction assumes no responsibility nor guarantees accuracy of odometer readings.
Seller’s Rules and Regulations
IMPORTANT: READ THESE RULES BEFORE PARTICIPATING!
Run numbers can be obtained up through the day of the auction. You should call as early as possible to insure a good number. If run number is cancelled after Wednesday 3:00 P.M. you will be charged a registration fee. Registration fees are due in advance.
Drivetrain: When registering a vehicle for auction you must decide if you want to sell the vehicle AS-IS or with a Drivetrain check. The Drivetrain check costs an additional $15 per vehicle. By offering a drivetrain check seller allows the buyer to inspect the vehicle and return it within 30 minutes of the end of the auction if an unsound condition exists in the drivetrain. The Drivetrain check will be announced when vehicle is on the auction block. Cars sold under the drivetrain check light must have under 100,000 miles. The drive train check is limited to the motor, transmission and axle. The drive train check does not include air conditioning, steering, or heating systems, nor does it include computer systems, any electronics, windows, sunroofs, or stereo equipment. If an unsound condition does exist then the auction company arbitrator will test drive the vehicle to determine if condition does exist. If condition does exist repair must exceed $200 for a refund to occur. Auction Arbitrator will determine if condition entitles buyer to a refund. Auction Arbitrator’s decision will be final.1. All vehicles sold under Drivetrain check condition must be paid for in full at the time of sale or the vehicle returns to “AS-IS” status.2. Commission Rates: Public Rates: 10% of sale price up to $1000 PLUS 4% OF ANY AMOUNT OVER $1000. Dealer Rates: 10% of sale price up to $1000 MAXIMUM of $100 commission. All commissions will deducted from auction checks.
3. Registration Deadline: In order to sell a vehicle, the vehicle must be at the auction with the keys, title, and signed odometer statement, no later than 3:00 PM ON WEDNESDAY.
4. Checks for vehicles sold on Wednesday will be issued after 2:00 PM Friday. NOTE: Any fees due will be deducted from proceeds of any sold vehicles.
5. All vehicles sold “AS-IS” have no implied or stated warranty as to condition. The auction is the broker. Any dispute regarding year, make, model, condition or odometer reading will be resolved between buyer and seller. In the event CVAA has to mediate any dispute, the management decision is final.
6. The auction will NOT accept for sale any vehicle with a salvage title, salvage rebuilts, water damage, lien, or the like.
7. Year of cars, etc.: The auction does not guarantee the year of any cars, trucks, housetrailers, recreational vehicles, antiques, motorcycles, reconstructed vehicles, or any other item sold.
8. All vehicles sold through Central Virginia Auto Auction must have a current inspection or rejection sticker. Finance Companies and Non Profit Organizations are not required to inspect their vehicles.
Failure to comply with auction buyer or seller rules may result in expulsion from any sales conducted by Central Virginia Auto Auction. The decision of the auction management shall be final in all manners of interpretation of auction policy.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Auction Company accepts no responsibility for theft, liability or damage to property on these premises.
Contact Info434-951-1070Auction Runs Every Wednesday
Office: M, TU, TH, F 8am to 5pm
Wednesday 8am to 8pm
Preview at 6pm Wednesday
Bidding at 7pm Wednesday
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- November 2018
- September 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- January 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- December 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013